Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FEELINGS

The feelings use to errupt as volcano n flow like the river.Today I'm willing to state my few moments that i had in my college and with my friends of Amity College Birtamode.I was in the college and i had my friends name Pravina that she was really beautiful and we used to sit in a same bench and we had a friendly relation.....
After i few days i was abit closed with her rather than other my pretti friends....and we used to go home along in this way we some time she was angry with me and some time we use to laugh.... in this way we use to go college and some alone also... And we were really frank with each other and but some time ours joke may also hurt each other..... in this way she made my introduction with her another girl name Telina, that ashe will be joining with me from next mirning classes... and we got introduction with each other and we met in next morning class... she was also looking beautiful having curly long hair molded slightely with her perpect slim but with unsatisfying height rather than of Pravina....and she joined with me in class and she was abit more talkative also coz it mighat happen when you are in new class.... thou she use to be ever smitling....and we had a great friendship .... To be continued.......

No comments: